Ecovec combines cutting-edge technology and biological knowledge to fight Aedes mosquitoes, vectors of diseases such as Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika.
With M.I. Aedes you can anticipate information and reduce cases of Dengue, Zika, and Chikungunya Fever. M.I. is an easy to implant service that requires a small number of healthcare workers.
Its main purpose is to monitor the adult vectors, creating a weekly photograph of the Aedes aegypti infestation in the observed region.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Attraction and capture of the vector in its adult phase, allowing easy and immediate identification in the field;
• Population infestation maps of the vector updated in real time;
• Viral circulation maps updated on a weekly basis;
• Weekly entomological and epidemiological indexes;
• Advanced systems for team management and quality control.