Ecovec combines cutting-edge technology and biological knowledge to fight Aedes mosquitoes, vectors of diseases such as Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika.
With M.I. Aedes you can anticipate information and reduce cases of Dengue, Zika, and Chikungunya Fever. M.I. is an easy to implant service that requires a small number of healthcare workers.
Its main purpose is to monitor the adult vectors, creating a weekly photograph of the Aedes aegypti infestation in the observed region.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Attraction and capture of the vector in its adult phase, allowing easy and immediate identification in the field;
• Population infestation maps of the vector updated in real time;
• Viral circulation maps updated on a weekly basis;
• Weekly entomological and epidemiological indexes;
• Advanced systems for team management and quality control.
SEMAC is an easy to use and very simple adult vector management service. An Aedes sp and Culex sp photograph of the infestation is created every week, using a small number of technicians to control the plagues.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• MosquiTrap Trap;
• AtrAEDES attraction tool;
• Intelligent Monitoring of MI AEDES with virological analysis;
• Certified training of technical and commercial teams;
• Technical visit to the ECOVEC Virology Laboratory;
• Support with technical material and promotional video;
• Commercial and technical support for business development and deals closure;
• Advertising at ECOVEC hotsite.